PROTECTION OF PRIVATE INFORMATION
We are totally committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors and customers. Novel Cabinet Makers do not sell, share or transfer your personal information to any outside parties other than our third party processors.
For the sole purpose of operating our business, suppliers or third party processors (such as credit card companies, customer service providers and shipping companies) may process your information, but only to the extent that it is needed to assist the Novel Cabinet Makers business.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Name and contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys, competitions and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We also need your personal information such as billing address and credit card details to handle your order on our website. This information will only be used for your purchase. Furthermore we collect information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- If you have signed up for our newsletter then we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We utilise Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your credit card data. The sensitive information will be encrypted from the moment your enter it and it will not be saved on a public server. That means that information passed between you and us cannot be read in the event someone else intercepts it.
The SSL technology provides an authentication that assures your browser that your data is being sent to the correct secure computer server; an encryption that encodes all data, so only the secure server is able to read it; and a data integrity feature that checks that the transferred data has not been altered.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
What cookies do we use?
We use services from Google (Google Analytics) to collect web statistics. Cookies from this provider among other things allow us to see which pages are visited, where the traffic comes from, etc. We use the information to measure and improve the user experience on our website and to follow up on sales and ad campaigns. Additionally we use partners that help us to keep track of user activities, profitability of online marketing and to deliver targeted online ads when you visit other websites. These services may use third part cookies provided by our partners.